Please choose your purchases carefully as we do not offer a trial period.
We believe that our customers deserve products that are new and not items returned
after being used by someone else.
Non Returnable Items
- Sheet music, CDs, DVDs, magazines and books cannot be returned due to copyright.
- Computer software cannot be returned due to copyright.
- Consumables such as guitar strings, cables included in packages etc, cannot be returned
- Recorders, reeds, harmonicas and mouthpieces cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
A product may be returned subject to the following:
- The product is faulty
- The product is not the product ordered
- The product does not perform to the Manufacturer’s specifications
Conditions of Return
- Items must be returned within 7 days
- The original sales docket or tax invoice must accompany the return
- Items must be returned in original packaging
- Returns with opened packaging will only be accepted
a. if the goods are faulty
b. If any items that we despatch are damaged in transit
- Items must have no marks or scratches
- Any items that require cleaning will be charged a cleaning fee which will also cover
things such as strings, skins and reeds etc
- Any costs incurred in returning items to
Turramurra Music are the responsibility
of the purchaser.
- Returned goods are to be exchanged for other items or a store credit will be issued
for purchasing other items.
- Refunds are at the discretion of the manager and prior approval must be obtained before any product is returned.
This policy may be revised from time to time without notice.