Today, prime examples of vintage ELA M 250 / 251 [both "E" and "non E"] microphones have become rare and highly sought after jewels, commanding tens of thousands of dollars on the vintage market. You will find that the TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik recreations exemplify the best qualities of the best examples of these legendary beasts, and while more expensive than most modern microphones, they are true to the heritage of their 40+ year old brethren.
Click on the "More Info" link for the historical background of this superb microphone.
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: CK12 - 1" dual sided gold sputtered membrane
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omni and Figure 8
- Sensitivity: approx 1.2 mvolts per dyne / cm sq
- Impedance: 200 ohms stock / 50 ohms switchable
- SPL: 138 dB
- Non Linear Distortion: Less than or equal to 0.5% at 100 dyne / cm sq
- Equivalent Noise: 16 dB (a-weighted)
- Tube Type: 6072a General Electric JAN twin triode
- Power: Dedicated Power Supply
- Weight: 20oz (567g), 34oz (960g) with swivel
- Size: 8 1/2" (216mm) length x 2" (51mm) diameter
- Extras: Locking Flight Case, Lunchbox Style Power Supply, Wooden Microphone Box