NOW WITH FREE SM PRO AUDIO MINI MIC THING!
Offer expires 31/12/2013.
Click here to check out the SM Pro Audio mini MIC THING
Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
The TLM 49 is a large-diaphragm studio microphone with a cardioid directional characteristic and a warm sound which is especially optimized for vocal performance. It is supplied as a set, with an elastic suspension.
The design is inspired by that of the legendary M 49 and M 50 microphones of the 1950s. Naturally the TLM 49 has the typical Neumann fine matte nickel finish. The “sound design” is also oriented toward that of the M 49 and the U 47.
By combining its retro look with proven Neumann transformerless circuit technology, this microphone ensures low self-noise and the use of high gain levels.
- Sound profile optimized for vocal performance
- Pressure gradient transducer with the large-diaphragm capsule of the legendary U 47
- Cardiod characteristic
- Retro design
- Transformerless output circuitry
- Acoustically very open wire mesh headgrille
- Complete set with elastic suspension